Webster & Lyons
22A Webster St, Ballarat Central
“Webster & Lyons” is our brand new renovation of a 3 bedroom 1960’s brick veneer in an historic leafy street just 5 blocks from the very heart of Ballarat. “Webster & Lyons” will captivate you – with its new interior of gleaming Tasmanian Oak floorboards, subtle colours, large windows highlighting leafy street views, generous sized rooms, new luxury bathrooms, and cozy central heating.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Recently renovated home in quiet, prestigious neighbourhood
- Main bathroom with walk-in shower, freestanding bath, 2 vanities, TV/DVD
- 2nd bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet – combined laundry
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and 900mm oven
- Lounge room with gas log fireplace
- Central heating throughout and split system air conditioner in living area
- 48” Flat screen TV, DVD player & Pay TV in lounge
- 32” TV with DVD player in main bathroom (relax in a warm bath with your favourite show)
- Single garage with remote access
- Off-street parking for 2nd car
- Leafy garden with outdoor dining setting
- 3-4 blocks to Sturt St & quality cafes/restaurants
- 4 blocks to hospitals, town centre, supermarket
Feel pampered as you lie back in the freestanding bath while watching the wall-mounted TV/DVD.
Stroll 5 blocks to the city centre. Enjoy a walk or jog on the shores of lovely Lake Wendouree, just 6 blocks away.
The new interior features 3 bedrooms (1x queen, 2x king singles, 2x singles), fully equipped kitchen (with 900mm stainless steel oven), dining/sitting with gas log fireplace, generous lounge with large flat screen TV (complementary pay TV), main bathroom (large walk-in shower, freestanding bath, TV with DVD, 2x vanities, toilet), 2nd bathroom (shower, vanity, toilet, washer/drier, laundry trough).
The house includes gas ducted central heating, electric blankets on all beds, complementary unlimited NBN Wi-Fi (up to 5 users), pay TV, all bedding, bed linen and towels supplied.
Guests will also find an assortment of DVD’s, books, games and magazines to enjoy if they choose to stay in and relax.
Your car will be protected in the single remote opening garage (off Lyons St) with room for a second car off the street in front of the garage.
Webster St features some of Ballarat’s most significant and beautiful historic homes. The street has speed humps which help limit traffic speed and volume, it is particularly quiet at night with little through traffic.