509 Grant Street, Golden Point
Grant Villa is a light-filled 1970’s home that combines modern updates with original features from the period – like large rooms and high ceilings. There are two TV areas, three generous bedrooms and two bathrooms (one with walk-in shower). The retro kitchen has modern appliances (including 900mm oven), while gas central heating, ceiling fans, air conditioning and unlimited 5-user NBN WiFi ensure your experience is cosy and comfortable.
- 3 Bedroom, 2 bathroom 1970’s home with some updating
- Large, retro, fully equipped kitchen
- Large lounge room with adjoining kitchen/dining
- Fully furnished with modern, quality furniture
- Cosy gas central heating
- Split system
air-conditionerin the kitchen/dining/sitting area
- Unlimited NBN WiFi is included
- 2x Queen beds and 2x King Singles
- Weekly cleaning and change of linen
- Consumables replenished weekly
- Large TV and DVD player in living area, second TV in dining area
- Electric blankets, quality linen and towels provided
- Full sized laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor BBQ and dining area in the fully fenced backyard
- Central location close to supermarkets, quality cafes/restaurants & town centre
Grant Villa is a light-filled 1970’s home with updated decor complemented by modern furnishings.
The perfect place to unwind is the large, comfortable lounge room with a big flat-screen TV and huge windows looking onto the front rose garden. The spacious retro kitchen is fully equipped and features modern appliances and an enormous walk-in pantry. The dining/sitting area includes a second TV viewing space.
Gas heating will keep you warm and cosy through Ballarat’s winter months. The kitchen/dining/living space also has air conditioning. Unlimited NBN wifi and pay TV is conveniently included with your stay.
The carpeted bedrooms are all large with restful garden views; two of them feature big walk-in wardrobes – giving plenty of storage space for longer stays.
Two bathrooms makes sharing with colleagues a breeze. The updated main bathroom features a large walk-in shower and plenty of space. The
Outside there is a large, secure back yard with an alfresco dining setting. The fully fenced backyard is suitable for pets – subject to approval when booking. The front rose garden provides delightful views from the living areas and two of the bedrooms. There is off-street parking for 3 cars (two under the tandem carport); and plenty of on-street parking for larger vehicles.
For total convenience, weekly cleaning, including a change of bed linen and towels, is included in your stay. Basic consumables are also topped up weekly so you don’t have to think about it.
From this desirable central location in Golden