507 Grant St
507 Grant Street, Ballarat Central
507 Grant St is a cosy and comfortable three bedroom 1970’s home with an updated kitchen and modern furnishings. Generous windows give a bright and cheerful feel throughout the house. Effective gas heating in the living areas is complimented by electric heating in the bedrooms, keeping you warm and cosy. Unlimited NBN wifi is conveniently included in your stay.
- 3 Bedroom, 1 bathroom 1970’s home with some updating
- Renovated, fully equipped kitchen
- Large lounge room with adjoining kitchen/dining
- Fully furnished with modern, quality furniture
- Effective gas and electric heating
- Split system
- Unlimited NBN WiFi is included
- Weekly cleaning and change of linen
- Consumables replenished weekly
- Flat screen TV and DVD player in living area
- Electric blankets, quality linen and towels provided
- Full sized laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Great views over Ballarat from the rear bedrooms
- Central location close to supermarkets, quality cafes/restaurants & town centre
Generous windows give a bright and cheerful feel throughout the house.
507 Grant St features a large and comfortable lounge room, the perfect space for relaxing with a book or watching TV. Adjoining it is a bright and modern kitchen/dining area looking out onto the front garden. You will find the kitchen fully equipped for your convenience.
The three carpeted bedrooms have wardrobes, while two of the bedrooms enjoy lovely elevated views across leafy central ballarat. There are queen beds in two of the bedrooms, while the third has two king single beds – this ensures that colleagues who are sharing can all have a larger bed. Quality linen is provided, along with electric blankets on all beds, to facilitate a good night’s sleep.
The original bathroom is practical with a retro feel and features a bath and separate shower. There is also a full-sized laundry with washing machine and dryer. The toilet is conveniently located off the laundry – a plus when sharing the house with colleagues or family.
Outside you will find off-street parking in the driveway for two cars, including a sheltered single carport with gates. The north facing rear yard is generous with an outdoor dining setting where you can relax and unwind. It is also possible to park an extra vehicle here.
For total convenience, weekly cleaning including a change of bed linen and towels is included in your stay. Basic consumables are also topped up weekly so you don’t have to think about it.
From this desirable central location in Golden