Barkly St, Golden Point
“Barkly Views” is a cosy one bedroom flat with fabulous views over Ballarat from the elevated veranda. Comfortable and snug, “Barkly Views” has everything you need for a longer stay – with a new kitchen, quality furnishings, linen and towels, gas heating, air conditioner and laundry facilities.
- Large 1 Bedroom, 1 bathroom flat
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living
- Fully furnished with modern, quality furniture
- Effective gas heating and split system
- 2- User unlimited NBN WiFi is included
- Weekly cleaning and change of linen
- Consumables replenished weekly
- Flat screen TV and DVD player in living area
- Electric blanket, quality linen and towels provided
- Combination washer/drier for laundry
- Great views over Ballarat from the veranda
- Central location close to supermarkets, quality cafes/restaurants & town centre
This welcoming, home-like flat is well suited to a single person or couple.
The large windows in the kitchen/dining/living areas flood the space with light and views, giving a feeling of generous proportions. The comfortable couch is well positioned for the wooden flooring and new kitchen give a modern feel to this solid 1990’s home.
The snug, carpeted bedroom with queen size bed, quality linen and electric blanket caters for a good night’s sleep. The bedroom features a huge, walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and large windows with great views.
You will find a table and chairs on the front veranda –
On-street parking is available in front of the property.
From this desirable central location in Golden Point you are within a few blocks of a good choice of restaurants, cafés, supermarkets and shops. For those with fitness needs, there are jogging and cycling tracks nearby that will take you for miles.
For total convenience, weekly cleaning including a change of bed linen and towels is included in your stay. Basic consumables are also topped up weekly so you don’t have to think about it.